Lohman Company, PLLC is looking for an Assurance Senior Associate with 2-4 years of experience to join our firm.
Assurance Senior Associate takes direction from other more experienced members of the Assurance team and will be involved with all stages of the audit, review and compiled engagements, including planning, fieldwork and wrap up.
- Complete all areas of an audit, review or compiled engagements.
- Basic knowledge of financial reporting and disclosures.
- Basic knowledge of GAAP and GAAS requirements.
- Proficient in audit/review methodologies
- Identify and draft relevant management letter comments for potential inclusion in the final management letter.
- Demonstrates proficiency in accounting and auditing literature and understands hierarchy of GAAP.
- Provides detailed facts and analyses regarding engagement issues to supervising team member for consideration during the decision-making process and understands the theory behind a position taken on an engagement issue.
- Demonstrates awareness of external events impacting clients.
- Review work prepared by staff or intern
- Two to four years’ experience in assurance
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accountancy
- Licensed CPA is preferred, but must be eligible to sit for the exam and obtain certification
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send your resume to Human Resources.