Who’s New at Lohman
Warm welcome to our newest employee.
Dan Yamamoto, Manager
Client Accounting Services
From left to right:
Stuart Wiemers, Partner; 17 years
Craig Lohman, Partner; 21 years
Sue Donovan, Executive Assistant; 2 years
Matt Hatfield, Partner; 2 years
Shout-out to our Project Professionals. This team works diligently to provide our client’s expertise to complete critical projects and support their key initiatives. This division has been going strong since its inception in January 2020 and we are excited for the potential of continued growth.
Thank you for all your dedication!
Scott is an accomplished Senior Leader with experience executing large-scale projects in the financial services industry. He has extensive experience bridging the gap between business and information technology stakeholders to design and implement technology solutions in financial institutions. He joined Lohman Company as a Project Professional back in August 2021 and has been an essential part of our team. He lives in Scottsdale with his wife, Tiffany, and he has four adult children who live in California. In his spare time, he enjoys cycling and international travel.
With over 25 years under her belt as a financial executive and Chief Financial Officer, she has a proven track record in overall financial management, providing direction and oversight to our clients. She is driven by being able to make a meaningful contribution and is passionate about creating an environment that is efficient and functional, allowing others to learn and grow. She enjoys hiking, visiting her family in Texas & Florida, and catching a Suns game when she can. We were ecstatic when she joined Lohman Company back in June 2021 and we are looking forward to her continued success as a Project Professional.
‘Tis the Season to Give
Lohman Company believes in engaging with our local community to bring a positive, measurable change to our neighborhoods, where we work and live. We had a lot of fun this year supporting the following charities:
Mesa United Way
We held several events that our employees participated in to help raise funds for Mesa United Way.
1. Our employees raided their piggy banks, dug deep into their couch cushions, searched their cars, check the bottom of their purse, found money on the ground …. all in an effort for their team to win at Penny Wars. It was a fun event that brought in $230 with an additional donation from the Firm.
2. Our employees continued their generosity and participated in Mesa United Way’s annual giving campaign. These monetary donations help support Mesa United Way programs to help strengthen our community.
3. JaKelle’s Christmas Box through Helen’s Hope Chest:
This program provides gifts at no cost to foster families and their kids. Lohman Company created a “Toy Drive” and collected over $600 in toys to support JaKelle’s Christmas Box.
Each year we select a charity to donate to in lieu of mailing out holiday cards. This year our charity of choice was Sunshine Acres located in Mesa, AZ. Their mission is to provide a loving, wholesome home for children who are separated from their parents.
We had a few professionals that were proudly chosen to present in the following webinars:
- Cati Piorkowski, Partner, was a panelist in the State Bar of Arizona’s webinar “Entrance and Exit Strategies: A Succession Planning Guide to Buying or Selling a Law Practice” in June 2021. She presented on Tax Implications.
- Nicole Sutliff, Tax Manager, was a panelist for the Mesa Chamber of Commerce webinar “2021 Year-End Planning Moves for Business Owners” in December 2021. She presented on General Tax Planning.
Congratulations to Amanda Lohman, daughter to Craig Lohman, Partner and granddaughter to Jay Lohman, Founder / President, for receiving her Masters in Physician Assistant Studies from Midwestern University, Glendale, AZ.