June 21, 2010
Lohman Company, PLLC is proud and excited to announce the promotion of Andrew J. (A.J.) Baker to senior effective February 1, 2010 and the addition of Kristen L. Czarnecki as staff accountant to our firm.
Andrew J. (A.J.) Baker – Senior
- This promotion reflects the growing role that A.J. performs in proactively serving clients.
- A.J. is responsible for a variety of services including audit, review and compilation.
- A.J. joined Lohman Company, PLLC in 2007 after he graduated from Northern Arizona University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accountancy cum laude and a Post Baccalaureate Bachelor of Science degree in Finance. His areas of emphasis include technology, construction, manufacturing and distribution industries.
Kristen L. Czarnecki – Staff Accountant
- Kristen’s primary focus will be to assist with services focusing on tax preparation for closely-held, owner-managed businesses and their owners.
- Kristen has been in the field of accounting since 2006. She previously worked for the fifth largest national accounting firm located in Schaumburg, Illinois. Kristen is a graduate of Illinois Wesleyan University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Accountancy, magna cum laude. She is a Certified Public Accountant registered in Illinois.
Please join us in congratulating A.J. on his promotion and welcoming Kristen to our staff!