May 15, 2012
We are proud and excited to announce the promotion of Allison L. Dozbaba, CPA to tax manager and the addition of Sarah C. Riffell as staff accountant to our firm.
Allison L. Dozbaba, CPA – Tax Manager
- This promotion reflects the growing role Allison performs in proactively serving clients and managing our firm.
- Allison is responsible for coordinating and managing tax compliance and planning services focusing on closely-held, owner-managed businesses and their owners. Her expertise in this area includes an emphasis in working with technology, construction, manufacturing and distribution entities.
- Allison joined Lohman Company, PLLC in June 2005 after she graduated from Northern Arizona University with a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy. She is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in Arizona and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Sarah C. Riffell – Staff Accountant
- Sarah’s primary focus will be to assist with business and individual tax engagements. She will also assist with audit, review and compilation engagements.
- Sarah is a graduate of Arizona State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accountancy.
Please join us in congratulating Allison on her promotion and welcoming Sarah to our staff.