It is not unusual for a company to need outside expertise and support to complete a project or supplement existing resources. Sometimes the need arises as the result of a significant event. In other cases, it is brought on during a time of peak workload. If your company is struggling to complete critical projects, or if upcoming initiatives are straining existing staff capacity, it is time to call Lohman Company and let our Firm help.
Our Project Professionals and Accounting Professionals are dedicated experts in the accounting and finance fields who can always say, “We’ve been there and done that.” They bring a wide range of credentials and are prepared to work side-by-side with your existing teams. Lohman Company Project Professionals and Accounting Professionals will not only provide the extra horsepower needed to successfully complete projects or maintain operational control over existing processes, but also offer an independent view of the challenges you face.
Each of our engagements is staffed by a client service team with deep experience in accounting and finance leadership. Our client service teams have been in our client’s shoes. We build effective, long-lasting relationships by becoming trusted business partners and advisors. Additionally, our Project Professionals and Accounting Professionals have the backing and support of a high-quality top 25 Arizona based public accounting firm.
Our mindset of high integrity, quality, and long-lasting relationships, combined with the experience and flexibility of our Project Professionals and Accounting Professionals, sets us apart from everyone else.
Where we can help:
- General accounting services including preparing journal entries, month-end close, trial balance, account reconciliations, and financial statements
- Accounting system evaluations
- Audit preparation
- Internal audit support
- Accounting process improvement
- Financial planning and analysis
- Big data analytics
- Technical accounting/implementation of new accounting standards
- Payroll process improvement and support
- Compensation plan evaluation and development
- Preparation for a public or private financial transaction
- Outsourced controllership
- Client accounting services