“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
Who do you want to be? Where do you want to go? How do you define success?
Each individual’s priorities and goals are as different as their fingerprint. At Lohman Company, we embrace these differences and encourage each of our employees to carve their own path to success. We believe in enjoying what we do, always doing our best and getting the most out of life along the way.
Being a Lohman Company team member means having the resources and opportunities to build the life you want. We go the extra mile to create what we like to call “Lohman Lifers”. Once you’ve spent some time with us, you’ll never want to leave. We challenge any other firm to offer a better work/life package than we do. In fact, some may venture to say that we inspire jealousy among our rival counterparts.
- Diverse projects, experience and clientele. They say that variety is the spice of life, and we couldn’t agree more. As a part of the Lohman Company team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, for different clients in different industries. We want to grow your knowledge base with hands on experience. You’ll learn from our senior staff and partners and gain confidence by interacting with client executives. Together we’ll build your success.
- Paid time off. Relax, take a vacation, go see the in-laws, take little Johnny on a field trip, nurse a cold, see the dentist. The possibilities are endless. The time is yours.
- Holidays. Let the celebrations begin! Eight paid holidays and six floating holidays which include Fridays off in July. What more could you ask for?
- Professional development. We want you to succeed and grow and we put our money where our mouth is. We’ll reimburse CPA exam and review expenses as well as provide numerous opportunities for both internal and external CPE training.
- Community and professional memberships. We are a strong supporter of staff participation in appropriate civic and professional organizations. In fact, the firm pays the cost of membership in professional organizations such as the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Refreshing environment. We may not be as entertaining as The Office, but we like to think we’re a fun place to work. Great people, shared commitment, flexible schedules, a light-hearted vibe and business casual dress. Whoever said accountants don’t know how to have a good time obviously hasn’t met the Lohman team.
- Comprehensive benefits. We have them all, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and a 401(k) plan.