Lohman Company, PLLC is proud and excited to announce the promotion of Dennis M. Hare, CPA to tax manager effective September 1, 2010. We are also pleased to welcome back to our firm Mandi S. Auxier, CPA as tax manager for the 2011 tax season and to announce the addition of Kirsten R. Monahan as staff accountant.
Dennis M. Hare, CPA – Tax Manager
- This promotion reflects the growing role Dennis professionally performs in proactively serving clients and managing our firm.
- Dennis is responsible for coordinating and managing tax compliance and planning services focusing on high net worth individuals, family groups and closely-held, owner-managed businesses.
- Dennis joined Lohman Company, PLLC in 2007 and previously worked at a local public accounting firm in New Jersey since 1996. He is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in Arizona and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants. Dennis’ areas of emphasis include individual, trust, gift and estate taxation as well as business taxation.
Mandi S. Auxier – Tax Manager
- Mandi will be responsible for coordinating and managing tax compliance and planning services focusing on closely-held, owner-managed businesses and their owners.
- Mandi joined Lohman Company, PLLC in September 2002 and began her career in public accounting in 2000. She is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in Arizona and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants. Mandi’s areas of emphasis include technology, manufacturing and real estate industries, as well as personal income taxation.
Kirsten R. Monahan – Staff Accountant
- Kirsten’s primary focus will be to assist with business and individual tax engagements. She will also assist with audit, review and compilation engagements.
- Kirsten is a graduate of Northern Arizona University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accountancy.
Please join us in congratulating in congratulating Dennis on his promotion, welcoming Mandi back to our team, and welcoming Kirsten to our staff.