The second quarter of each year marks the completion of the first major tax due date in April which is then followed by a couple of months when some of our team can enjoy some vacation time.
Lohman Company, PLLC Staff Anniversaries
Our team is what makes our team great! In this issue we are celebrating six anniversaries. Thank you for being on “The Lohman Company Bus”.
- Dennis Hare, tax manager (pictured far left). Dennis has been with the firm 10 years.
- AJ Baker, assurance manager (pictured second from the left). AJ has been with the firm 9 years.
- Carla Rogers, supervisor (pictured third from the left). Carla has been with the firm 3 years.
- Lori Thompson, accountant (pictured fourth from the left). Lori has been with the firm 2 years.
- Pamela Vaught, controller (pictured fifth from the left). Pamela has been with the firm 18 years.
- Cati Piorkowski, partner (pictured far right). Cati has been with the firm 17 years.
Lohman Company, PLLC Anniversary
Lohman Company celebrated the 18th Anniversary of the firm on June 1, 2018 by having cake for all. Jay Lohman, Founder and President is holding the anniversary cake.
Northern Arizona University Scholars
Lohman Company supports a scholarship for an accounting student at Northern Arizona University annually. Dan Phillips, Senior Associate (pictured far left) and AJ Baker, assurance manager (pictured second from the left) and scholarship recipient, Mark Sutherland (pictured far right) attended the April 27 event.
Top Golf Event
On May10, 2018, we closed the office for a few hours, so all of the firm could have some fun at Top Golf
During the last half of April, we had a short break from the tax season stress by having a short cornhole tournament in our office.
Robin Lythgoe, accountant, enjoyed a vacation with her family in Hawaii.
Mary Jordan, partner, enjoyed a vacation with her family in Hawaii.
Lisa Otis, supervisor, enjoyed some time with her son in California.
Craig Lohman, partner, and his wife, Julia, celebrated the graduation of their oldest daughter, Amanda Lohman, Summa Cum Laude from Arizona State University with a BS in Kinesiology with a minor in Nutrition & Healthy Living.